Wednesday 27 June 2018

13 CATS Big Cat Osaka Japan 20 September 2002

13 CATS Big Cat Osaka Japan 20 September 2002



Meaow, everybody!!
I thought I was done with posting all the live shows but apparently not. Talking to a friend, I remembered this show, and I told him, "yes, I have the show". And I thought I had uploaded but I hadnt, so here you go.

13 Cats was a projet involving Slim Jim Phantom, Danny B Harvey, Tim Polecat and Smutty Smith and it lasted like 2 years. They did tour a bit around California (mainly) and did release a self-titled album in 2003 (released in Japan in 2002 under with the title "13 Tracks") and a couple of demos and live songs in 2 albums called "In The Beginning" and "In The Beginning vol. 2". I believe that it was around the Japanese release when they decided to go on tour. After that, just a couple of reunion shows and that was it. 

Not my favourite project involving Slim Jim Phantom, but I enjoy it. Here you have a soundboard recording from that Japanese tour.

The CD tracking list goes as follows:

- 13 Cats 
- Sex Hex 
- Teddy Boy Kung-Fu Weapon 
- Flesh For Andy Warhol
- Chanting For Cadillacs
- Please Don�t Touch
- Biff Bang Pow
- Poison Candy
- Leather Straight Jacket
- Night Time
- Jungle Man, Robot Girl
- Drag On
- Snap, Crackle And Hiss
- Strychnine
- Hell Bop
- Please Give Me Something 
- Dark Side

You can download it HERE.

Enjoy it,
Stray Cats Collectors


visit link download

No comments:

Post a Comment