Tuesday 14 August 2018

16 Toddler Hair Styles

16 Toddler Hair Styles


My little lady pretty much came out of the womb wearing a headband and has had a hair accessory on her cute little head since.  I love doing hair! It was easy when she didnt have hair.  Plop the head band on and done.  Then she became a toddler who loves to skip through life and all that hair grew.  I wish I could just leave her hair down with a cute clip, but she doesnt have hair like that. Within an hour it would seriously look wild, crazy and untamed!  I know Im silly, shes a kid but I just cant stand crazy tangled hair [and apparently neither can daddy] and I am not up for carrying a brush around everywhere I go, brushing her hair every hour. 

To top off my madness I also get bored with the same hair styles... pony tail, pig tails, braid again and again.  So I compiled some fun toddler hair styles for her and I usually let her call the shots with how she wants her hair.  Thought it would be fun to share for any of you moms out there with itty bitty toddler girls with crazy hair.

To mix up the regular pony tail... why not try a braided one?  Or bring back the 80s with a side pony!  [I usually do this the day after she has had a braided hair do.]

For gymnastics I usually do braids.  Fun pig tail braids.  If you cant French braid you can do this.
  

Or two Dutch braids ending in a bun.



Then we have the half pony.  Lets mix this up a bit.  The half pony with braids.

Or the sort of half pony with the side braid.



My favorite hair style on her is piggy tails.  I love little girls in pig tails!  But for a change sometimes we do the braided piggy.  This one is always a hit.

 Or the piggy buns aka princess Leia buns.  I love the piggy buns.

Her favorite is the fancy up do.  She loves the big high bun messy up do and I love this headband.  This crazy bun is also fun to do on the side with a bow and again done the day after a hair do involving braids.
     

Can you tell Im a sucker for hair accessories.

There is also the subtle braid into a bun, which adds a fun little twist.

Now for church or special occasions there are some fancier up dos that you can try.  She calls this her Anna hair.  And if you are feeling ambitious there is also the Dutch rose.

Sometimes we dress up those side Dutch braids with a bow.

Lastly, one of my other faves is the side braid.  So cute!

If you want to pin all the hair style, here is the collage.  You can also check out my Hair Inspiration board for more ideas.

 I hope this inspires you to have a little fun.  I always think, she wont be this little forever and one day, I wont get to do her hair like this everyday.  

Until next time.  Toodles!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


visit link download

No comments:

Post a Comment