Friday 3 August 2018

3DC to Railworks The Basics

3DC to Railworks The Basics


In order to streamline some of my upcoming tutorials I am going to cover the how to create a simple object in 3D Crafter, texture it, export it, and create a blueprint to get it into the game. This is a bit long winded, so grab your favorite beverage and get ready to dig into it.

First lets set up our workspace in 3DC. By default Crafter sets its units to meters. If you are outside of the US then you are probably comfortable with this, but if you prefer foot/inch like me then select 'Tools > Options > Editing'. From this dialog you can also change size of your work area. I have mine set to 100 and set the origin to -50,0,-50 as I work on locomotives. You can turn off the grids if they bother you, but I keep them on so I can quickly orient myself on the grid.



Read more �

visit link download

No comments:

Post a Comment